Your basket is
Terms & Conditions
This World Wide Website (the "Site") is operated by Nails by Mail Ltd, a company registered under the Companies Acts in England and having its registered office at Unit 1, Atlantic Business Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 2BT ("nailsbymail.co.uk").
1. Intellectual Property
All materials within the Site are the intellectual property of nailsbymail.co.uk. Such materials may not be copied or reproduced, save to the extent necessary to view the same on-line. However, you may print complete pages of the site to hard copy for your own personal use.
2. Linking to the Site
If you wish to provide a link to the Site this must be to the nailsbymail.co.uk Homepage.
3. Accuracy of Information
This information in this site is intended for customers of nailsbymail.co.uk in the United Kingdom and may not be applicable to other jurisdictions. nailsbymail.co.uk will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the contents of this Site are accurate and up to date. However, nailsbymail.co.uk reserves the right to change product specifications at any time.
NO RELIANCE SHOULD BE PLACED UPON ANY OF THE STATEMENTS MADE WITHIN THE SITE, AND NAILSBYMAIL.CO.UK EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH RELIANCE.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NAILSBYMAIL.CO.UK EXCLUDES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL LIABILITY (OTHER THAN LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY) RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE.
4. Data Protection
nailsbymail.co.uk respects the privacy of every individual who visits the Site. This Clause 4 outlines the information nailsbymail.co.uk may collect and store, and how it will be used.
nailsbymail.co.uk will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you (that is, your name, address, telephone number, or email address) ("Personal Data") unless you provide it to us voluntarily. If you do not want your Personal Data collected, please do not submit it.
If you have already submitted Personal Data and would like it removed from our records, please contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Clause 4. We will use reasonable efforts to delete your information from our records.
If you provide nailsbymail.co.uk with Personal Data it will store this information about you now and in the future for marketing purposes, market research, tracking of sales data, and in order to contact you. nailsbymail.co.uk may also disclose this information within its international group of companies and agents for the above purposes.
Non-Personally-Identifiable Information Collected Automatically
In some cases, we may collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site or advertisement
Information We May Place Automatically On Your Computer's Hard Drive
When you view the Site we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a "Cookie" or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, Cookies allow us to tailor a website or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet Browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
Whom to Contact
If you have submitted Personal Data through the Site and would like that information deleted from our records, please contact us at our e-mail address email@example.com or phone on +44 (0)844 800 9396 or write to Nails by Mail Ltd, Unit 1, Atlantic Business Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 2BT. We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
We will use reasonable efforts to delete this information from our existing files.
5. Law and Jurisdiction
This site was created, and is operated, according to the laws of England. In determining any disputes in relation to this site the laws of England will apply and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Then And Now Promotion Terms & Conditions
ABOUT THEN AND NOW
Whether you are searching for the season’s biggest trends and collections hot off the catwalk or you want to track down pieces from past seasons that you wished you’d purchased at the time, www.thenandnowshop.com is made for you.
This luxury online retailer is the ultimate destination for the latest designer trends, past and present. Its ‘THEN’ collection provides a carefully-edited selection of must-have items (many at up to 75% off RRP), as well as one-offs and archive pieces sourced globally from designers including Atalanta Weller, Kirk Originals, Katie Rowland, Eugene Lin and more.
The ‘NOW’ section offers current clothing from emerging and established designers, and exclusive pieces created especially for THEN AND NOW, including of clothing, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids, and designer homewares from candles to cushions, towels to tableware.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To be in with a chance of winning our fabulous £400 shopping spree at THEN AND NOW, simply make any purchase from www.nailsbymail.co.uk during February, and you’ll automatically be entered into our draw. You can also enjoy 10% off any purchase from www.thenandnowshop.com during February, simply by entering the promo code NBM10 at check out. Terms and conditions do apply, please see below for details:
1. The prize: There will be one prize winner, who will win credit to the value of GB£400, redeemable at www.thenandnowshop.com. The full value of this credit must be redeemed by Friday 31st August 2012. Any remaining credit after this date will automatically be cancelled.
2. This credit will only be redeemable against product purchased directly from Then And Now shop. It is not valid for any goods or services purchased from any of Then And Now Shop’s affiliates.
3. By entering this competition you agree to your name and email address being added to the Then And Now shop email newsletter mailing list. As such you will receive future email newsletters from Then And Now. Each newsletter will contain instructions on how to unsubscribe, so you can opt out of this mailing list at any time.
4. The competition is not open to anyone who uses a promotional code entitling them to any other discount(s) and/or offer(s) available at www.nailsbymail.co.uk during the promotional period.
5. The competition is only open to mainland UK residents.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be available. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
7. This competition is not open to employees and their immediate family of Nails By Mail Ltd, or to employees and their immediate family of Then And Now Shop.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for lost or misplaced entries and incomplete or invalid email addresses as these entries will be disregarded.
11. The winner will be the first entry drawn at random after the closing date, which is Wednesday 29th February 2012.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the closing date. The winner will have 7 days to respond and claim their prize. If they do not respond within this time, another prize winner will be drawn.
13. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend the specification of the prize or offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. The promoter is Nails By Mail Ltd, whose registered office is at Unit 1, Atlantic Business Centre, Stirling Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 2BT ("nailsbymail.co.uk").