Your basket is
Hints & Tips
Our team is made up of a fully trained Sales Force headed by our nail doctor Dr. D.
Dr D. and her team are here for you to answer all of your individual questions and solve your nail problems. Having been in the professional nail care business for over 12 years we have the experience and top branded products for all.
Certain questions re-occur daily – but one product cannot be suitable for all this is why at Nails by Mail we advise you – personally, professionally and quickly.
Questions frequently asked...
DEAR DR. D
1. I love to wear nail polish but I lead a very busy life and really never have time to allow my nails to dry – do you have a product to get my polish dry ?
2. I find that my nails flake and peel especially during the winter months why is this ?
3. My toe nails have really bad ridges is there something available to cover this
4. I find that my hands and feet are very dry and need moisture – I have tried several products available but often they leave a greasy film do you have anything available that will not be too greasy
5. Sometimes when I apply nail colour I find that it chips and peels in a short space of time – why ?
6. I try and get a regular manicure but sometime I need to file in between these treatments do you have nail files that are not damaging to my natural nails
7. If I split a nail is there a quick fix remedy available
8. In the summer months I love to wear open toe sandals but would like to have pretty feet all through the year is there anything that I can use quickly at home to keep my feet looking good all of the year
9. I had false nails applied for a special family party and I have now removed them – my nails are now a little soft and splitting – is there a product that I can use to strengthen my nails
10. I take a huge amount of medication and find that my nails are becoming damaged – I would like to be able to buy something to improve my nail discolouration
11. Cuticles – they just seem to grow – I am always cutting a friend told me that I should not cut because they grow back quicker is this true and what can I do instead of cutting
12. I am a man who thinks that it is important to have nicely groomed nails but some products available in stores seem to be geared towards women do you have anything available for mens nails and hands - thanks
These are just some of the questions that we are frequently asked – please contact us and one of our highly experienced team members will answer you immediately by return with no obligation.